Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 166

World of Color officially opened at California Adventure this past Friday! I know myself, therefore I knew that there was no way I would be able to get there at park opening to get showpasses. Instead I went ahead and made Ariel's Grotto dining package reservations for my mom, Chris and I. This was perfect for us! We got to the park around 3pm, got on a couple rides, at dinner (which was very yummy) at 5pm, finished dinner, went to the lockers to get our jackets and then headed back to the show area to get in line for our seats. We were the first ones let into the area and we managed to claim an area on the stairs which will be perfect because no one will be blocking our view. This is waited for 2 hours until the show started. We made friends with the people sitting around us and i got myself and my camera waterproofed and ready for the show =)

The show was really good! I thoroughly enjoyed it and was very happy that we did the dining package. Here is a picture of Mickey's Fun Wheel all lit up with color before the show:


Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment