Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 180

Oh man. I had read that because the MLB All-Star game was at Angel Stadium this year, there were team painted Mickey's all over the south land. The purpose of them was a contest sorta thing. If you got your picture will all 36 Mickey's then you could win tickets to the game, or something like that. At the last minute, I told my mom that instead of going out to Disneyland today, I wanted to go Mickey hunting. Just for the hell of it. I knew we wouldn't be able to get all of them in one day, so we chose to just find the ones in Anaheim. There were 12 in Anaheim alone, so i knew it was gonna take most of the day. I mapped out our route on the iPad and off we went. We hit up a couple hotels, the garden walk (where we also had lunch), the convention center, the Grove of Anaheim, actual Angel Stadium, Downtown Disney, the civic center and the museum. And it literally did take ALL Day. Here i am with the official All-Star game Mickey at Downtown Disney:


Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment