Sunday, January 2, 2011

Annnnnddddd We Are Back!!

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday!  As I mentioned in my last post, blogging this project was definitely the hardest part for me.  I have a photo from EVERY single day.  I never missed a day!!  I am so proud of myself. lol.  I also mentioned that i am gonna be  doing a project 52 for 2011.  I still might take a photo everyday, but i am not gonna feel guilty if i miss a day.  

With that said, has anyone checked out the site ShutterCal.com ??  I signed up for it and it seems awesome so far.  They have a link that you can embed on you blog so that when you upload your daily photo, it automatically updates on your blog as well.  So that is what I am gonna do.  Just not on this site.  I will be embedding the images and running everything off my other blog.


I would love for you all to still see my photos, so feel free to follow me over there!  The actual blog only gets a couple updates a month, so there isn't too much going on.  Since the photos will be updated themselves, they will not be in a new post and will not show up as a new post on a blog reader so you would have to actually remember to check my site.  lol.  Just a warning =)

I am still following all of you on my google reader and I can't wait to see your photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment