Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67

Monday. Nuff said. Monday's are usually when try to get everything organized as far as my scrapping responsibilities for the week. Monday's are also the day when i start to get overwhelmed by the amount of scrapping responsibilities i have for the week. So what did i do today? nothing to do with scrapping. lol. Instead, in the spirit of yesterdays Academy Awards, we watched The Hurt Locker. I can see why people liked it so much. I think it was really really good. Really slow, not much action, but really good still. I don't really think it was best picture good, but i was pleasantly surprised. So that would be my picture for today =)


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I went back and blew up your photo to see what your best picture pick was. I haven't seen either Hurt Locker or Avatar, so I'll add them both to my list.

    ReplyDelete