Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 81

Mondays are always my least eventful days. No Chris around, no company coming over, nothing. Just work and then relaxing the rest of the day watching TV and scrapping. Today when i came home from work, i took a shower and started drying my hair. While i was doing this i was thinking about how i was a little annoyed with my bangs. So i cut them. I have had full bangs before, but i have never cut them myself. It is alot easier to cut your own bangs when they are side bangs, then it is when they are front bangs. They are definitely not as cute as they were before, but i still like them =)

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. You have very cool looking hair ~ have I ever mentioned that? The different colours here are very striking! :-)

    [and I can't cut bangs at all!]

    ReplyDelete