Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74

Oh man. I worked today and got my nails done green for the holiday. I would have showed everyone my adorable nails, but then something else happened. I went to Target to look for some Easter props to use in the photo shoot I am doing on my puppy tomorrow and i found the most enormous box of Junior Mints i have ever seen!! Junior Mints are pretty dang close to my favorite candy and are one of those things that once i start eating them i just can't stop. So needless to say i ate the ENTIRE gigantic box of these chocolate/mint pieces of heaven. This is never a good idea. Ever. Lets just say that i was pretty sick the rest of the night.

Look at the size of this thing:


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have to say it: BLECH! :-P

    Yeah ummm, not a fan of mint chocolate here.. but wow, that is a HUGE box!

    ReplyDelete