Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 123

Oh happy Monday! Well, as happy as a Monday can be i guess =)

Not too much going on today. Worked in the morning and just sat around doing scrap stuff the rest of the day. Since i have been scrapping, i get a little grief every now and then from Chris for "not paying attention" to him. Really? If i were to put the computer away, i would still be sitting in the same seat, watching the same TV shows that we watch while i am on the computer. But whatever. When he is here and giving me a hard time i try to get my stuff done early so he can have my undivided attention.

But all that has changed since i got my iPad =) When we went to buy it, the demo iPad had a game called Plants vs. Zombies on it. Chris LOVES this game. He has played it on the computer and talks about it all the time. So the first thing i did was purchase the game for him to play on my new toy. I can't even begin to tell you how much scrapping stuff i have been able to get done since he is so occupied with that game!! Soo nice....


Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment