Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 133

Chris was having some car trouble on his way to work today, so before he left the office he was taking a look at some stuff under the hood of the car and sliced his thumb pretty good on something. Not enough to need stitches or anything, but still gross. He does this A LOT. Chris is always cutting his hands or arms on something. He also refuses to let me ever put a band-aid on anything. To this day he still complains about the ugly scar on his arm from a slice that he got a few years ago and wouldn't let me put a band-aid on.

So today, since he wouldn't listen to me, my mom screamed and yelled at him until he let her clean and dress the wound. Let me tell you, he was the biggest freaking baby about it too. All night, all i heard were comments like these:

"my thumb is sweating under the band-aid"
"i can't press the remote control buttons"
"the cut isn't gonna heal if it can't breathe"

and so on and so on. Here is a picture of his bandaged fingers:


Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment