Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16

Today was a pretty slow day until about 4pm when Chris decided that he wanted to go see the new Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland. So we hopped in the car and went down to Dland for Dinner and a show! lol. We got there, saw the show, which Chris loved (i could see the awe in his face the whole time) and then went over to Cafe Orleans to put our name in for a table for dinner. Luckily we only had to wait about 10 min. We had never eaten there before so, it typical Chris and Tanya fashion, we ordered almost everything on the menu. lol. We had an appetizer of fries, Chris got a french onion soup, i got a salad. Then for our main course, i got the Monte Cristo sandwich and Chris got a Monte Cristo sandwich and the Chicken Gumbo Crepe. All of it was super good. We had been dying to try the Chicken Gumbo Crepe ever since we saw Guy Fieri eat it when he went to Dland. I didn't take any pictures of the food, but i did get a picture of my man while we were waiting for the food:


Tanya


also, not sure if you can see it or not, but the font that i am using on my photos and my date and name has now been changed to my official font!! i love it!!

3 comments:

  1. you're so lucky you can just hop in the car and go to Disney Land whenever! I'm so jealous! Sounds like you guys had fun though - I love Monte Cristos! Fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Melanie...SOOO jealous haha! Great photo and sounds like you had a great dinner. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new font you are using too! Fab choice! Your food pics are making me so hungry and I am on a very strict diet! LOL Yum for donuts!

    ReplyDelete