Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I had to work today so Chris and I didn't really do anything. Actually, we rarely ever do anything on actual Valentines Day, we always wait a couple days since everywhere is soooooo crowded the day of. I got my usual present of the renewal of our Disneyland passes and a relaxing evening of movie watching =)

I made a little heart out of a twist tie earlier and i had Chris holding it as my picture for today, but it just wasn't very cute. So instead, i used my favorite model.....Roxy. I seriously have the best dog in the world. She loves having her picture taken and she will let me pose her any way i like. I really love her for putting up with me.

So i hope everyone had a great Valentines Day and here is my picture:


Tanya

1 comment: