Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55

Another slow day. It rained on and off all day. I worked, came home, scrapped, watched Olympics and then the first episode of Be Good Johnny Weir.

I can't believe i have never talked about my mom's herb obsession before today. It is out of control. She can't go to Home Depot or Lowe's without coming back with a new plant of some sort. I think she might have a problem. =)

Any way, every time it rains, she covers or moves the plants. So with the rain we had today, which was very sporadic, she was moving those plants back and forth ALL day. So i took a picture of what she does to cover some of the plants:

Yes that is right. The plants get their own umbrella's. The woman is crazy i tell ya.

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. LOL ~ cute! I can't have any plants around here - the cats eat them. One of them even took a bite out of a cactus once! :-P

    ReplyDelete