Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52

I hate when i go somewhere and then forget to take a picture. We went out to breakfast this morning, then to Target and to K-Mart......and no picture. =(

The rest of the day was spent scrapping and watching the Olympics. I did manage to get a picture of something funny that happened today. Roxy lays in her bed next to me on the couch usually ALL DAY long. Today Chloe decided that she wanted to lay in the bed. With Roxy in it still. I thought Roxy was gonna have a fit. She wasn't happy, but she didn't move either. Instead they both just lay there, Chloe literally on top of Roxy:


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright blankets and cute faces!

    You're keeping up so well. I have all the pictures but am not good at posting. Or even picking the single picture. Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete