Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 101

Today was awesome!!! I got up this morning and Chris said he wanted to go to Best Buy. We got there and said he wanted to buy me an iPad as a early anniversary present! YAY!! I have been wanting one really bad =) The first Best Buy we went to was sold out so we went to another one. They were sold out as well, so we had them call around and managed to find a Best Buy that had 4 in stock. After getting stuck in traffic for almost 45 minutes, i finally got my iPad! I love it =) Needless to say, the rest of my day was spent playing with my new toy!


Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Yippee - congrats on your new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I remember you posting that Disneyland pic that is the background on your iPad and talking about how much you loved it! Hope you love your new toy!

    ReplyDelete