Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 108

Not being able to walk is proving to be ALOT more difficult that i thought it would be. At first, i was like Yay! i get to sit around on the computer all day and do nothing. Has anybody ever done that? Because after a couple hours, my poor butt was killing me!! I tried my hardest to not do any walking, keep my foot up and keep it iced, but that is just not very realistic. I had to get up and walk around a little bit every hour, lol.

Other than that, nothing real exciting happened today. My picture is of my sweet pup pup. When you hold a treat above Roxy's head she does this really cute little sit up. It is one of her newest little tricks that she taught herself:


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. That's what happens when I sit scrapping for too long! hehe.

    ReplyDelete