Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 114

Today Chis and I lounged around the house all day. lol. I know, weird right? haha. Our anniversary is tomorrow, so we went out dinner tonight. We went to Macaroni Grill. I LOVE the Macaroni Grill!! They have the best bread and the best spaghetti. There is nothing i love more than spaghetti. It was a great dinner and i always appreciate the time that we get to go out, just the two of us, because it doesn't happen very often.

After dinner we rented the movie Law Abiding Citizen. It was really good! The ending was a little weak, but as a whole i enjoyed it a lot.

My picture for today is from the restaurant. One of the fun things about Macaroni Grill is that you can write on the tables =) I love places that cater to the big kid in all of us, lol.


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Macaroni Grill!!! I used to go there every year for my birthday dinner because I love it that much. The bread alone is reason enough to go. Unfortunately my hubby doesn't believe in paying for Italian Food (noodles) at a restaurant and is not a fan, so I have switched to an Italian place that has other things.

    ReplyDelete