Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 95

A couple weeks ago we ordered new couches for the living room. Expecting them to be here next weekend, we went a head and put the old ones up on Craig's List. Some one called and wanted to by them, so today they came and picked up the couches. Now we are couch-less. The couch is where i do all my computer work so i had to build a new little area for me to work in. After too long my butt starts to hurt a bit, but all in all it isn't to bad. Notice the dog bed right next to where i sit, Roxy likes to be next to me even though she gives me dirty looks for her bed being on the floor. Even put a pillow under her bed so she is not directly on the floor. Spoiled snot.


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. HA! Oh man...that must be frustrating! Hope it won't last too long!

    ReplyDelete