Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94

Happy Easter!!! I always think that Easter is just a whatever holiday, but then it comes around and I remember how much I really love Easter! The day started with Sid waking me up to let me know that we had Easter Baskets from the Easter bunny waiting for us. Yes that is right, I still get an Easter basket. Sid has never not been here on Easter morning so I wonder if my mom would still give me one if he wasn't here. lol. I don't want to find out. My basket consisted of 2 pairs of Easter socks ( i LOVE socks), a couple of DVD's, a sleep mask and a butt-load of candy. We all got candy and Sid got a couple cars and 4 DVD's and Chris got 2 DVD's, a Starbucks gift card (so he could buy the rest of us Starbucks, lol) and some Red Bull energy thingys. Like the guy needs anymore energy.

In the afternoon we got ready and went over to my cousins house for family time and a Easter egg hunt. It was all in all a pretty good day. There was a pretty eventful earthquake in the middle of the day that ended up being a 7.2 based out of Mexicali. I didn't feel it. I have no idea how I didn't feel it. It irritates me because I LOVE earthquakes, so I am always sad when I miss them.

We got home from the Easter party around 5:30. I then colored my hair, watched some TV, edited some pictures, got in the shower and then Chris and I watched one of the DVD's he got in his basket. The Invention Of Lying. I liked it! It wasn't fantastic, but it was entertaining enough. I love Ricky Gervais, so I am always happy when I get to see something with him in it.

And that is pretty much it for my Easter day. Here is a picture of our Easter baskets:


Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment